Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Crafts

I've been busy the past couple weeks creating some Halloween artwork for friends and family.  I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures, our camera is crappy.

for Mom
for a co-worker
for a co-worker's daughter


for my daughter
I plan on doing more throughout the month, but I wanted to share what I have accomplished already!  I absolutely LOVE making these.  I've seen some pretty amazing stuff out there from the rest of you and I hope you like my humble beginnings!  The goal is to make different ones for each season/holiday and offer them for sale online.  I haven't decided yet if I want to use Etsy, E-Bay, or just start a second blog dedicated to crafts.  Something to think about.

More Halloween goodness tomorrow!
~ Heathen

No comments: