Friday, October 29, 2010

Poe inspired

I finally finished it!  My Poe inspired Halloween plaque is complete.  It really shouldn't have taken so long, but I had some orders for non-Halloween items that I had to finish first.  I'll post pics of them after this weekend.

So without further ado, I present to you my latest and last (for the season) Halloween plaque...

Front (it says Nevermore! at the top)
Back
Please note, the artwork does not actually come with a frame.  This, and all my other pieces as well, was done on a 5x7 canvas art board with acrylic paints, scrapbook paper, and other various elements.  You can't really see the detail here but I'm not sure how to make it so you can click and enlarge the image.  If anyone knows, please share so I can do this in the future.

So there you have it, I hope you enjoy!  Happy Halloween to all!

~ Heathen

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Love it! Love all things Poe actually! It turned out great! :o)

Jae said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love it mom! It turned out so great! This has to be my favorite piece yet.