Today I received three awards from Jeanne over at Candy Corn Chronicles! She has a wonderful blog and some amazing crafts/art! Please stop by her blog if you don't already know her. Thank you Jeanne!
Okay, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you've recently discovered.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Okay, here are 7 things about me...
1. I'm an 8-5, workaday, middle class, every penny counts kind of person.
2. Blue jeans and t-shirts or sweaters are my go-to comfort clothes; while my favorite work clothes are pencil skirts, wide leg pants, long sleeve button up shirts and heels of some sort.
3. I'm creative but I cannot stand chaos.
4. I'm a mom, wife, daughter, and sister.
5. I've been accused of not knowing how to relax; and I have to admit that it's true.
6. My favorite time of day is dusk/twilight when everything goes all blue.
7. I hate having my picture taken.
Now for the tough part...picking 15 blogs to pass these on to:
I know not everyone likes or takes part in awards so I apologize in advance if I list anyone who doesn't want to participate. Here are the blogs I think are awesome.
The Halloween Tree
Can We Have a New Witch Ours Melted
The Whimsical Cottage
Child of Danu
Raven Faes Creations
Smeared and Smudged
Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts
Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
A Fanciful Twist
Feathers & Flight
Lost in Astral Space
Whew! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull that last part off! These are all great blogs for different reasons, please take a minute and see what they may have to offer you.