Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My First Awards!

Today I received three awards from Jeanne over at Candy Corn Chronicles!  She has a wonderful blog and some amazing crafts/art!  Please stop by her blog if you don't already know her.  Thank you Jeanne!

Okay, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you've recently discovered.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Okay, here are 7 things about me...
1. I'm an 8-5, workaday, middle class, every penny counts kind of person.
2. Blue jeans and t-shirts or sweaters are my go-to comfort clothes; while my favorite work clothes are pencil skirts, wide leg pants, long sleeve button up shirts and heels of some sort.
3. I'm creative but I cannot stand chaos.
4. I'm a mom, wife, daughter, and sister.
5. I've been accused of not knowing how to relax; and I have to admit that it's true.
6. My favorite time of day is dusk/twilight when everything goes all blue.
7. I hate having my picture taken.

Now for the tough part...picking 15 blogs to pass these on to:
I know not everyone likes or takes part in awards so I apologize in advance if I list anyone who doesn't want to participate.  Here are the blogs I think are awesome.

The Halloween Tree
Can We Have a New Witch Ours Melted
The Whimsical Cottage
Child of Danu
Vintage Dragonfly
Raven Faes Creations
Jaded Pantheon
Smeared and Smudged
Frosted Petunias
Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts
Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
A Fanciful Twist
Feathers & Flight
Lost in Astral Space
Tannaleaf

Whew!  I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull that last part off!  These are all great blogs for different reasons, please take a minute and see what they may have to offer you.

~ Heathen

5 comments:

Róisín said...

Aw, thanks missus! I just called over here for a wee nosy when I came across this lovely surprise :) Must head over and check out the rest of the blogs now too, there's some there I've not come across before. Oh, and from your seven things you sound like my kinda gal. Thanks again and have a lovely night!
Roisin x

Danni said...

Thank you so much! I have a bit of award catching up to do, I fell behind with all of the Hallowe'en festivities. I love your list, I could have written most of that as well! Relaxing? That's being in my jeans while being busy or worrying right? ;)

Petunia said...

Thank you ever so much! I'm truly honored to be in such wonderful company. I'm delighted that you enjoy my little bloggy and appreciate all your lovely comments.

Anna

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Well your awards are well deserved! And I thank you for including me in your 'pass it on list'! :o)

The Traveler said...

I appreciate the award! I've been so busy lately I think that I would have left my head behind somewhere, but I'll be sure to put up a proper thank you post later! I think I actually tried to a couple weeks ago but I got distracted by one of my suicide machines (you may know them as "children") and forgot to put it in the post even though it was in the title, lol..thank you so much again, it's an honor!