Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Award Time

Wow, I can't believe an entire week has gone by since I last put up a post!  And to my complete surprise, I've been given a lovely award from Leeanna at Can We Have a New Witch Ours Melted.  BIG thanks and hugs!


How pretty is this award?  Now I know I'm supposed to share a few things about myself and pass this along to several other bloggers.  However, I'm going to have to wimp out on the specific passing of the award.  Instead I would like to invite any of my lovely followers and readers to step up and take this award if they would like it!



Here are a few things about me you may or may not know:

  • I work a full time Monday-Friday, 8-5 job (which is why I don't post every day)
  • I like to craft mixed media art in my spare time
  • I prefer orchids to roses every time
  • I like cheap wine but prefer imported beer over domestic
  • I would rather have Dunkin Donuts coffee than Starbucks coffee (but you can't beat Starbucks lattes and frappuccinos!)


There you go.  Thanks again Leeanna and I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

~ Heathen

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congrats to you!!! Well deserved. :0)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Dunkin : ) I'm also a Starbucks whore though...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

I love your blog!

Róisín said...

Congratulations! And as for the beer, you'd call half of our imported stuff domestic :) I have to admit, the German stuff is my own personal favourite. Irish beer's not great. Our whiskey, ale and stout are second to none but sadly our beer's lacking somewhat. Give me a Bud any day over Harp!

p.s Don't worry about not blogging, everyone seems to be slacking a bit these days.