Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Shopping

So the honey and I went out today to see what we could see for this year's spooky season and I have to say...not overly impressed with the decorations.  To be fair, I know it's still a bit early in the season and it wasn't all bad; we saw some very cool plates and kitchen towels at Target and Yankee Candle has a nice selection of Halloween items to pick from as well.  Plus I must admit that we only went to the usual haunts, we have yet to visit a Party City or Home Goods.  We did find a Spirit store but it was too late in the day, they were already closed.

However, it looks like Wendy the (very) Good Witch over at The Halloween Tree had a good deal of luck at World Market!  Check out her latest post here.

We'll keep looking until Halloween is over (and maybe even then some) and I'll be sure to pass along what I find!  Happy haunting!

No comments: