- The Lost Boys - not really spooky, but it's vampires and I love the movie
- Spellbinder - Kelly Preston as a witch
- Book of Blood - Clive Barker's story turned into a movie (medium gore factor here)
Unfortunately this is all I got around to watching this weekend. However, I will be trying to watch at least one spooky/scary/Halloween movie every night throughout the month of October. I think I'll do a weekly list of what we've watched.
In the meantime I have a question/challenge for you my pretties...list your favorite Halloween movies. Not just scary, but movies that actually have something to do with Halloween. This is not as easy as it sounds considering the sheer quantity of scary movies out there. Here's my list...
- Halloween I and II (original of course)
- Trick 'r Treat
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Crow (first one only, anyone who lives near Detroit knows about Devil's Night)
- Scream (in the first one it is Halloween season)
- Hocus Pocus
- Halloween Town (any in this Disney series)
I know I'm forgetting some, but that's why I asked for your lists! ;-)