Friday, December 2, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

Better Homes and Gardens
Happy December and welcome to the Holiday Season!

I don't know about you, but I just love this big fat Christmas tree.  I tried to put my artificial tree in my big cauldron as a "container", but the tree stand is just too big.  So, for this year at least, the stand is once again covered by a tree skirt.

I've seen, and implemented a lot of great decorating ideas this year.  The tree isn't decorated yet, but should be by the end of this weekend.  I honestly haven't decided if I'm going to get new ornaments or not this year.  Do you ever get tired of your ornaments too?

If all goes well I'll have some decorating photos for you next week.  But for now it's time to start getting some gifts to put under the tree!

~ Heathen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I do love this big fat tree! My tree is up and not decorated as well. I can't wait to see pictures of yours. Have a great weekend.