Thursday, October 20, 2011

Can You Spot the Differences?

So a couple weekends ago my daughter decided she wanted to play around with Photoshop.  She took a picture that I found on Google to use as a desktop background and just started playing around.  With a little bit of instruction from me, she made a completely different picture.  Then she had the great idea of posting both pictures and seeing who could spot all the differences.  Admit it, you still like playing those.

There are a total of 11 changes to the original picture (besides the obvious color change).  You'll probably want to click on the pics to see them better.  Just list the ones you find in your comments.

original
new version

Happy hunting!

Disclaimer: This is not my photo.  I found it on Google image search and I have no idea who it belongs to.  If this is your picture, please feel free to contact me and I will update this post with the proper credits.

3 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Okay...yes I love games of all kinds, I'm a big kid at heart! So her's what I see...
1. Moon
2. "I See You" in the moon
3. Ghost on the top grate thingy
4. Lady ghost on the front porch
5. Ghost in the upstairs bedroom
6. Skeleton hanging in the background
7. Glowing orbs/eyes under porch
8. Satellite dish on the side
9. Cross design over front porch opening
10. Something spooky behind the chimney
11. Something on the bottom right side of the house near the ground

There might be more, not sure! That was fun! Thank you! And tell your daughter, nice work and what a great house too! :o)

Heathen said...

You got them all! Thanks for playing along Wendy.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful activity to do with your daughter. It took awhile but I finally found them all! Fabulous way to get my mind awakened this morning! Hugs.