Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Demons, Devils, and Ghosts, oh my!

Lately, beginning back in September, my daughter and I have taken to watching the complete WB/CW show Supernatural.  What's not to like?  It dark, spooky, uncomplicated, with a bit of comedy, and of course there's the eye candy.


I figure it's a pretty perfect bit of evening entertainment during the month of October.  Since we don't always have time to settle in and watch a 2-hour movie during the week, this T.V. show fits the bill!

What are you watching right now?
~ Heathen

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oh I'm so envious. We bought the complete show, all the seasons with the intent to watch them. We watched ONE disk with my 12 yr old daughter at the time. She liked it, kept predicting the predictable endings of each show on the disk. I thought all was good until I went to go to bed and was scared half to death by something moving in the dark at the foot of my bed. Turns out, it was my daughter on a make shift bed. She had nightmares and was scared from watching the movies, even though she wasn't scared when we watched them. And then promptly refused to ever watch another one! :o(

So needless to say...we've gotten only as far as disk 1 of season 1! {sigh} Consider yourself lucky! Ha! :o)

Anonymous said...

The dude in front totally wants me.

We're watching DEXTER!!!!!