Sunday, December 26, 2010

All Is Calm...

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas yesterday!  All the presents have been opened and the ensuing mess has been picked up.  Today is for relaxing with a nice big cup of cocoa and playing with your presents.  Enjoy the rest of your day as we look forward to the New Year!

By the way...all the holiday greenery and floral arrangements are SERIOUSLY discounted today at Publix (if you have one).  I got a huge bunch of greenery today for $2!  I ran out of coffee so I had to go to the store.

~ Heathen

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Very pretty. I love winter greenery. David and I had a very quiet Christmas even though the puppies have made it a noisy one with all the squeaky toys they got.

Danni said...

How pretty! I have a Publix, but my car is broken and it's just beyond comfortable walking distance with it being so cold outside. When Joe gets home I think I'll use grocery shopping as an excuse to browse the clearance greenery!

I hope you had the loveliest of holidays!