Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!

From Better Homes & Gardens
I may not be around much for the rest of this week.  Busy with last minute preparations and all.  I'll be popping in to read everyone's posts but I may not be leaving comments or writing my own posts.  So just in case, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Yule and Merry Christmas! 

Enjoy the lunar eclipse tonight if you're lucky enough to see it.  I don't know if I'll be able to stay up that late...work starts pretty early.

Happy Holidays!
~ Heathen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to decide if I'm going to set my alarm for 3am to see it....but my only issue is I know I'll be so excited I won't be able to get back to sleep (also from being outside in the freezing) and then by the time it's evening to light my Yule log with the family I'll be falling asleep in my eggnog. Ahhhh, the trials and tribulations of a Witch.

Merry Yule SisterWitch.

Jeanne said...

A Happy Holiday to you and yours! ♥