- Spruce up your porch, deck, or patio for outdoor lounging and entertaining.
- Get your grill ready for evening and weekend barbecues.
- Start saving your empty jars to use as luminaries.
- If you live in the north, remove the storm windows/doors and replace the screens.
- Air out the house before it gets too hot and sticky.
- Change the filter for your air conditioner and make sure it's working properly.
- Clean your fans.
- Pack away any remaining cold weather clothes and blankets; donate those you no longer want or need.
- Bring out the shorts, skirts, t-shirts, flip-flops, and lightweight blankets.
I know, it seems like a lot of work. But trust me, you'll appreciate having it done and being ready for the hot & lazy days of summer!
Living Life Seasonally