- Make a Summer playlist for your music player and take it with you.
- Head to the beach, lake, or pool for some water fun.
- Spend the day at the park and have a picnic lunch.
- Create sidewalk art with chalk on your driveway or porch.
- Go for a walk around your neighborhood.
- Go to a baseball game.
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Visit a local street fair or farmer's market.
- Chase butterflies, frogs, lizards, and fireflies (please don't try to keep them).
- If your town still has one, go to a drive-in movie.
- Go camping and sleep outside; even if it's only in your own back yard.
Living Life Seasonally