Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Holidays Have Arrived at Michael's

So yesterday I spent a couple hours wandering the aisles of my local Michael's store and the Holidays have definitely arrived!  I could have easily maxed out the credit card on all the wonderful things they have, but I was good.  Instead I just picked up a few Holiday craft supplies and of course a lot of inspiration!  For the next month I'll be spending my weekends and most of my free time crafting and decorating...and I'm so excited!  I didn't think I was ready for it, but after wandering through a veritable winter wonderland listening to Christmas music I realize I'm more than ready to get things started.  The decorations won't go up until Thanksgiving weekend, but the crafting has already begun.  I should have some pics for you in a couple of days.

Until then, head on over to your local craft store and soak up some good Holiday cheer!  Hope you're having a great weekend!

~ Heathen

No comments: